Personal Injury Resulting from Defective Home Products
Decades of experience can make a big difference when it comes to getting a fair outcome in a case involving a home product defect. At the law firm of Carter & Fulton in Everett, Washington, we have that experience. We know how to stand up for the rights of consumers who have had their lives changed by defective products. We know how to stand up for your rights.
Overcoming All Challenges in Defective Consumer Product Cases
We are constantly amazed at the steps big businesses are willing to take to avoid having to provide fair compensation to people hurt by their products. But we are not surprised. We have seen too much to be surprised. We know what’s coming, and we know how to overcome the obstacles they will try to put in our path.
When you go to the store to buy something, you ask yourself several questions. Can you afford it? Do you need it? Is an alternative that may serve you better? However, there is one question that you rarely ask yourself—will the product cause you any harm?
That’s because you trust that manufacturers have the best interest of their customers in mind when they make a product. Unfortunately, that is not always the case. Too often, manufacturers put profits over people.
If you’ve been hurt in an accident caused by a defective product, call our law firm today at 866-797-8459.
Fair Compensation for Everett Defective Consumer Product Accidents
Our lawyers stand beside people who have had their lives changed by defective consumer products:
- Defective Household Chemicals and Cleaning Supplies: Paint, drain cleaners, kitchen cleaning solutions
- Defective Power Tools: Drills, power saws, and power screwdrivers
- Defective Home Appliances: Blenders, garbage disposal systems, and ovens
- Defective Yard Equipment: Lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, and weed eaters
- Defective Pools or Hot Rubs: Inadequate fencing and bad heating elements
- Defective Packaging: Preventable product tampering and unsafe packaging
Regardless of the particular defective consumer product that caused the accident, our experienced team is ready to take on the big businesses that failed to deliver a safe product to you, the consumer.